It’s true. This document was generated in the United States of America where free speech was alive and well before Pamela Martin-Duarte got angry. Now she’s subpoenaed Facebook and D Magazine for the online equivalent to DNA samples.
- All documents sufficient to determine the identity of the creator of a fan/group page, Big Fans Of Big Rich Texas (BFOBRT).
- All IP addresses referring and/or relating to BFOBRT.
- All IP addresses of comments made on BFOBRT relating to Big Rich Texas and/or Duarte, and/or Dena Miller (including deleted ones).
- All documents sufficient to determine the identity of commenter “Dr. Hamilton.” [Note: D Magazine provided this some time ago which led to Duarte's legal team adding a defendant to the suit. Must have lost it?]
- All IP addresses of comments (including deleted ones) to any D Magazine articles, blog posts, or comment which refers or relates to Big Rich Texas and/or Duarte and/or Dena Miller and/or the Dr. Hamilton comment.
Comment at your own risk.